Monday, November 08, 2004

 
is repeated waking of my baby a fair reason to kill the neighbour's dog? I think so. especially when I really needed a 1/2 hour to get up from my attempted nap and think (meaning blog).

this morning's gp dr appt didn't go to script. first, she was half an hour late - possibly not her fault, but not helpful when babies only have so much waiting in them. then, after I got my paed. and IVF dr referrals, we did the quick check of this small lump in my breast. she was supposed to say "it's nothing, side effect of breastfeeding, go home you silly worrying female."

instead I have a mammogram and ultrasound tomorrow afternoon, another appt Wednesday to get the results (both of which will interfere with my and/or A's naps) and no guarantee there won't also be a needle biopsy before I head to HK 8 days from now. If I head home. if there are any real problems, I'm so staying here.

at least my Dad will be here tomorrow and can stay longer to cover the mammogram. not that I'll tell him that's what it is. boring, boring. this isn't allowed to be anything other than a persistent blocked duct. so there.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]