Tuesday, November 09, 2004

 
quick blog as a spate of phone calls ate up my evening quiet time (not that I was unhappy to have the chats), and I'm trying for another Big Sleep tonight (baby has Panadol again, teething miserably).

the worrying thing about the waiting room today was how healthy all the patients looked. some of them must be in there for cancer and similar - but they all looked well. I look well.

they skipped the mammogram - no point when the woman is lactating, apparently, it's all too hard to see anything - but did an u/s. of course the operator wouldn't tell me anything, nice as he was, so I have to wait until I see the dr tomorrow for results or instructions for more annoying, painful and invasive tests. what a drag.

dropped $100-plus on party decorations and coloured plastic plates today. planning salads, cake decorations, where to put the drinks. it's nearly time for his first birthday. yippee!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]