Thursday, November 25, 2004

 
so many things happening, including my mother staying here and mil coming over tonight, and bulletin boards and email. so I'm blogging on hard copy and will write up the thoughts when I have time - maybe next week while I'm awaiting surgery #2.

four tumors in all, blurry edges, 4/11 nodes involved.

mastectomy, chemo, radio, hormonal therapy are all in my future. how's that for a horoscope. the dr wouldn't meet my eyes when she sat down. then she said "I wish I had better news" and my world imploded.

there are no words to describe how stuffed this is. but it's a lovely day. and we have mothers' group in 25 minutes.

and I can only hope now that I'll be on the right side of the roughly even numbers of women who survive from here.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]