Sunday, November 07, 2004

 
soon I'll sit down and write about the upcoming one-year anniversary for my little love and I.

right now, though, the priority is trying to duplicate last night's EXCELLENT sleep, in which I dropped a little blue pill, went to sleep around 10:30, got up only once to wee (though I woke and went back to sleep a couple of times), and my baby didn't cry until 6.44 am. so he doesn't need the rollover now. that's it. hopefully. then we went back to bed at 8 and slept until 10!!!!

having to use drugs on myself to achieve this is a pity. but I think it's justifiable. I really need the catchup. it's been two weeks of poor sleeps. and the way I felt today suggests that a few weeks of good sleep would uncover a different, better woman inside this foot-dragging, whingeing, just-making it creature I feel I've become.

tonight we purchased: one clamshell shaped sandpit/wading pool (sans sand, but I can ask for that for presents). one shape sorter. one present for the baby group Kris Kringle next week. one random activity board. lots of wrapping paper. he was so tired by the end of all that, poor little love. he's such a trouper. we're having heaps of fun just being at home with dog, friends to run into on the street, local school fairs to go to. it seems such a shame to go back to HK. but Daddy is due on Friday and go back we will. not yet. not yet.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]