Thursday, November 18, 2004

 
weaning report - he doesn't like it, but he doesn't know why exactly. dh tries to give him formula, he screams, then I give him a cuddle and he goes to bed. all very confusing,no doubt.

44 hours after the last feed, my breasts are full but not painfully so. I'm trying to find out if I really must take the drying-up pill, which brings on instant menopause. after all, I'm not ready to blue-rinse my hair and take up bowls yet. ;)

but it hurts. the not being able to give him what he wants hurts. I liked feeding him, very much. and the crying he's doing foreshadows for me the crying he might do if I don't get through this.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]