Saturday, November 27, 2004

 
while the baby and dh are asleep I'm going to bang some thoughts from my notebook into here. forgive me if they're a bit woolly.

yesterday was the day of tests - liver ultrasound, CT scan (with a really odd injection) and bone scan (I am Radioactive Mummy now). no results until next week and I'm trying not to think about the "usual metastatic screening", as my dr termed it on the order form. Thank God for Medicare, anyway - it cost well over $1100, but we'll end up only paying <$200.



or... I might leave the transposing until I'm sitting around in hospital with nothing better to do. we're trying for a "normal" weekend - I took A. down to the shops and library and stocked up on supplied while dh helped the ex-housesitter remove his stuff this morning. it wore me out a bit, and on the way back ran into someone I'm friendly with (she has the same kind of dog as we do) and guess what? she's 8 weeks pregnant. but it's her first and she's one of those it-just-happened types. so how could I resent it?


...baby awake

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]