Friday, December 10, 2004

 
after seeing my IVF dr today, I started a new search, and found this - there is actually a review into gestational surrogacy going on in Victoria.

very interesting. but the legal process is slow and the political climate unfriendly to female choice.

I am picking up a very strong "don't get pregnant vibe". there is of course, no proof that it would trigger or accelerate a recurrence. it may even help. but with a hormone-sensitive cancer that the surgeon fondly calls "a nasty tumor" that first presented straight after pregnancy, would I be tempting fate too much?

I have not posted a link direct to the law reform site. you can find it via the lesbian information site linked above.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]