Monday, December 20, 2004

 
feeling surprisingly chipper after a really, really bad night's "sleep".

maybe it's because I picked up my two new wigs this morning (though hair is still intact). it's amazing what spending really large amounts of money on yourself can do.

or maybe it's just a nice day and my baby and I will be going out for a walk and a chat with another baby/mum combo later on. whatever, I'll take what I can get.

have emailed work with the news. no response yet.not in a rush for that.

have also set up next year's schedule, making me feel more in control.

Monday=free/movies?
Tuesday=sitter/physiotherapy/market/swim?
Wednesday=free/swim?
Thursday=chemo or mother's group
Friday=acupuncture or chemo recovery or a full baby-free day, one week out of three

what a fun schedule. it will be good to have some time to myself, no matter how bonded to A. I feel now.

there are five balls. three are green, two are red. I want to fish a green ball out of the dark bucket.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]