Saturday, December 25, 2004

 
a quiet moment on Christmas afternoon (inlaws overseas, my parents not really that fussed, so we're just cooking an organic chook ourselves and sil will drop by too - isn't peace what Christmas is meant to be about?)

A. is having a great time - so pleased to see kids he knew at drinks this morning, and he's already scooted his new trucks around the lounge room, down the tunnel etc. also is playing music on his new whistle, which I happen to think is very advanced of him.

not much to say - my mind is still back and forth between not believing I can possibly die, to worrying about whether I'll get A. to school age or not.

meanwhile, I'm trying to enjoy having a house full of toys, wrapping paper and general familyness on our second Christmas together.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]