Friday, January 28, 2005

 
as I can't say this to the person concerned, I have to say it somewhere.

it's really unfair to other infertile women to put up a link to "our babies' website" in your discussion group signature, if the link in question contains a photo of a clearly dead foetus. two of the babies on the site were on life support - rereading her signature, one survived. but the third, which I only glimpsed for a second before I closed the window as fast as I could, wasn't, and was never going to make it.

I ache for her. I can understand having the photos. but putting them where other people may stumble over them without realising what they're in for - not fair.

I feel awful.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]