Monday, February 28, 2005

 
I think I remember asking the I Ching whether we'd get a baby or not.

So I went and asked it if I'd be in the 65 % or the 35 %. this is what it said:

"The present is embodied in Hexagram 10 - Lu (Treading Carefully): One treads on the tail of a tiger, which does not bite him. There will be progress and success.
The second line, undivided, shows its subject treading the path that is level and easy. He is a quiet and solitary man, to whom, if he be firm and correct, there will be good fortune.
The fifth line, undivided, shows the resolute tread of its subject. Though he be firm and correct, there will be peril.
The situation is shifting, and Yin (the passive feminine force) is gaining ground.

The future is embodied in Hexagram 21 - Shih Ho (Biting Through): There will be successful progress, and it will be advantageous to use legal constraints."

apart from the bit about legal constraints, which I can't imagine helping here, that could be worse. I stand on the tail of a tiger, which does not bite.

did I mention that my chinese dr said it was going well? meanwhile, I failed my bloods last week and now have chemo tomorrow. this may or may not wreck our planned holiday.

and that A. has a cold and is having extra naps? and all I can find to do with the time is blog, it seems. not true: I am actually trying to Write. but the computer is connected to the internet, which is an awful temptation.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]