Monday, February 07, 2005

 
oh how I'd like to give this man a piece of my mind. he does not speak for me.

I am grateful for every chance I get to dry my child's tears. I do not mind at all showing him a tree for the 100th time, not as long as he gazes at it in awe yet again. I love the sound of his soft vowels emerging from babble, as rounded and curved as the David. didn't someone care for this man when he was young? didn't they make a sock dance for him like a bottom-drawer gnome? didn't someone sing for him (badly) over and over, to make him sleep?

and how sick I am of people complaining about how hard their lives are (myself included). those of us with the resources to complain, almost by definition, are in no position to do so.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]