Friday, July 29, 2005

 
grrr. just ran into annoying neighbour from across the road, the one who just bangs on about her, her baby, what she's doing and shows no real interest in other people as such. she asked about the child care centre, which has just been renovated. then offered the opinion that before it was renovated, if there was a fire, "everyone would just die, basically." note, she's talking about a building where I've just left my child for the day. I did say "I don't really want to think about that" but I don't think she got how uncomfortable she'd just made me. she's got two books of mine on baby care. I think I'll let her keep them. I am in no hurry whatsoever to spend more time with her, not if she's going to say stupid things like that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]