Friday, July 22, 2005

 
how's this for a classic conflict between desires and obligations: the childcare centre quiz night is in August. it's going to be huge, exciting and important socially.

I have had yet another story accepted (that's three, four if you count the magazine that has not yet put out an issue). spent the morning cleaning it up, making changes. then I got a call from the editor working on it. so I asked him when the launch for the magazine was. I am very keen to go to the launch as both a fiction writer and poet for ego purposes, you understand. and when is it? the exact same frickin' night. I would probably have a better time at the quiz night. I'm sure I would. so would dh. but I really, really want to go along and feel important at the writers' festival. aargh!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]