Sunday, July 03, 2005

 
tomorrow is another day. actually tomorrow is another 2 1/2 years, which is my current plan for the duration of my Tamoxifen treatment. followed by, all going well, about 18 months off to detox, get pregnant, feed for three months and then go back on it. Tuesday is the day after tomorrow, and while we're not anticipating worldwide flooding, we will have the beginning of a therapeutic course of radiation poisoning.

I'm thinking of this as Phase 2 of my treatment. Phase 1 was the horrid surgery/chemo shock and awe campaign. now I have to just settle in and do my time. Phase 3 could be post-radio, but I think it will really be when I'm off all treatment altogether, in many years from now. Phase 4 comes in ten years, when I will be official "cured". here's to that

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]