Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 
and now the moment you've all been waiting for: I interview myself.

What made you cry today?

this. for obvious reasons.

What has set off a number of moral conflicts in you lately?

a) backing my car into someone else's at the kerb (due to poor guidance by a friend). In the end I left a note and will pay for the damage.
b)this: the woman has a right to have a child. the man has a right not to do so.


What living thing would you kill in an instant, given immunity, anonymity and the painless means to do so?


the dog next door

Why?
because it barks every time I try to take a nap.


where are you going tomorrow?


Paris

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]