Monday, November 21, 2005

 
latest source of anxiety; a number of hard, raised spots that have suddenly appeared on my right hand (the side where the cancer was). I'm worried enough about it to go see my dr this morning, even though I have an appt with her in a week. just to ease my mind, if nothing else. I'm hoping it's just early skin cancer. really. that would be better...

something about A: he's happy. he's just a happy kid. he laughs. he greets strangers. he finds things amusing. he enjoys conversations with me. he gets excited when he sees a Wiggle or a dinosaur for the nth time. he blows kisses to my Dad like this: "Mwah!". I want him to stay that happy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]