Friday, December 23, 2005

 
don't know if it's the turning of the year or the leaving of the job, but I'm feeling a bit of a seachange breeze in my emotions about this cancer thing: I'm starting to maybe, just maybe, hope it's gone for good. while, of course, continuing to live my life in the clear awareness that I could die; that I will die one day, and perhaps sooner than later. it certainly puts an edge on things.

and in my baby #2 feelings? still minding very much the pg women around me. still wanting that second child. but not entirely sure that in two years it will be the right thing to do. sigh.

meanwhile, A has a new obsession: Santa, and is about to experience the grandparent-fest that is Xmas.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]