Sunday, December 25, 2005

 
the Wiggles Christmas was a great success, although he did notice that there was no Jeff figurine, and the arm broke off Anthony as soon as he picked it up. now he's sleeping off the morning's excitement while I drink coffee (no nap today, lunch at inlaws) and obsess about my IQ. last night I sat down, drunk, and did a test and only scored 110. so this morning I thought right, I'll do it again, with coffee. but I only got 120. so I did another. 119. those little diagrams just didn't make sense. I seem to recall the patterns jumping out at me when I did tests like that before. is it possible that chemo really has knocked 20 points off my IQ?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]