Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 
current pea in the princess's life is a tiny potential lump in the lower half of my left breast (my only breast, but who's counting?)

yes, I had a mammogram and ultrasound only two months ago. but my hand keeps going back to that spot, and I can see a slight indentation over it.

no doubt it's nothing. and yes, I keep finding things like this to worry about. the fact remains that at any moment, I could be back in hospital again, recovering from another round of surgery. or worse, I could be hearing the news that surgery is not an option.

I'm relaxing a little. my life is becoming looser. I'm doing more things that are nonessential. but I'm still waiting for that shoe to drop.

Comments:
Hi,
I'm usually a lurker but wanted to let you know that I'll be thinking of you. I can't imagine what you must be feeling.
I check in with you often; sorry for not saying much!
 
That other shoe WILL. NOT. DROP!
damnit! I am willing it not too.
I love your blog and am sending you positive thoughts!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]