Monday, February 06, 2006

 
I am officially a bad mother. Only luck saved A. from getting cut today; I'd left the very sharp breadknife on the board while I took his drink to the table; he reached up for the bread and pulled the knife down onto himself. I think the back of it hit him. naturally, my reaction was to tell him NEVER to do that, in the sternest tones. when of course it was my fault. if it had been one of the chopping knives, it could have been awful.

he's talking full-on now. I'm used to it; can't believe I once couldn't communicate with him. right now he's lying on the floor playing guitar saying "I've got Dorothy's tail." which he has.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]