Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 
I've been trying to think my way out of this funk I've fallen into; and though I'm annoyed with myself for popping a stitch, I have to remember: this is all happening because I had cancer in the first place. the only thing to do is to have a plan for when I'm able to be active again. just because I won't be turning 40 as fit/slim as I'd like, doesn't mean I can't spend July, August and September getting into shape; before I have to go back for operation #2.

dh has just emailed me saying he'll be away for a week in July. strangely looking forward to it: I sleep better when I'm alone, and if I arrange things properly, I won't miss out on much exercise etc. and if he's not here, we can't fight.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]