Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 
memo to the SECOND lecturer who failed to turn up to a scheduled meeting about my thesis, thus AGAIN wasting valuable childcare time: you are not doing me a favour by agreeing to teach me. you don't have the right to just blow people off like that (there may be an excuse, but it had better involve serious personal injury; you had my number). I expect you, like the previous lecturer, will fail to apologise. so I'll have to keep looking for a supervisor. because I'm 40. I have a 30 per cent chance of being dead in five years. I have a small child and not much time and a head full of stories to write and things to do, and guess what? your time is worth no more than mine, and I won't let you make me waste my life in hallways.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]