Friday, September 22, 2006

 
childcare continues to be an issue: I know he loves it there, but he says he doesn't want to go, and clings when he's there. so this morning I took him down early, to give it lots of time. eventually he got his turn on the paints and I was told I could go. but it's not simple.

he's waking up earlier and earlier: I'm working on a shutter for his window.

yesterday we went to the market to meet my Mum and there was a baby-animal "petting zoo". a) baby pigs are soooo cute. b) when teamed with my gorgeous son, they send cuteness off the meter.

he's helping me write a little children's story, all about animals that swallow musical instruments. I may actually send it to a publisher.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]