Friday, January 05, 2007

 
great parenting moment #17: after washing the stupid glass table and setting out almost matching crockery and chopsticks, mere minutes before the in-laws arrive with sushi, I notice a mark on the chair A has been sitting on. he'd snuck out of the potty room without me realising. yes, it was what you think it was.

at least incredibly neat and tidy, even fastidious, mil has yet to arrive. the carpet is covered with dog fluff but what can I do? lifting anything over a kilo - and that includes vacuuming - kills my arm. serious pain vs mil's respect? difficult call, but at least there's no shit on my kitchen chairs. any more.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]