Thursday, January 04, 2007

 
the op, btw, went OK; delayed a day due to hospital scheduling issues; I now have a very sore and flat right side of my chest. it will be weeks before it stops hurting, but it will stop hurting and I will get back to the mobility I had before the expander went in, back in April. despite my desire to look halfway normal, I think it's going to be a while before I voluntarily check into surgery again.

the hospital was so small; a converted Brighton mansion, really. and I like my hospitals like I like my planes: big. but they were very nice and I didn't feel as crap as I thought i might. meaning I was a 3 rather than a 1, I suppose.

child approaching, must go...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]