Sunday, November 28, 2010

 
quick post: tx Friday. emby not much chop I'm afraid. technically viable but thawed at 4 cells and then just sat there like a blob, not losing or growing cells. Less than 15% chance, according to dr. worth trying, but not worth getting excited about. I sometimes thik of the opposite odds: if the 15% was my chance of getting sick. worth worrying about, but not winding up one's affairs for...

out to drinks the other night w. friends. conversation circled around babies and so on. but no inquiry as to my plans. these are two of my closest friends too. clueless, or afraid to ask? anyway made me feel - I don't know, lonely?

test on 10 December. don't hold your breath.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]