Monday, July 25, 2011

 
blah blah blah.

another hour of acupuncture, and I trot in for tx to be told the emby is sitting there like a 3-celled jellyfish, not dividing.

it was only thawed the night before, but still...a 15-17% chance, which is about one in six.

and yet I have all this support and rest and injections and not-exercising and so on and so forth mapped out.

so there's nothing I can do but follow the program. seems such a shame to have saved the all-out run for the bitter end, doesn't it?

dr said as I left "I don't feel that we're just going through the motions". But I sort of do.

so I had better make that followup appointment I suppose. now two weeks to test day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]