Friday, September 23, 2011

 
quick blog for reasons of time and not wanting to dwell: argument with dh last night about general lack of interest in helping me out; came home from supposed "rest" pre tx to a messy house and pasta without even a vegetable in sight for dinner. so didn't sleep well and woke too early...

dh came to tx with me. then I rushed off to acupuncture

embryo 2 cells only, down from three. so basically not much good.

just been trying to work out if it's OK to swim. which I've been doing all along of course. of course it is. but I am so fucking anxious, depressed and teary. I am already grieving, I think.

testing a day early on 6/10.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]