Monday, October 24, 2011

 
midnight notes from the bedside notebook:

scratching at my flesh, thinking: it's not enough. I'd need to cut a leg off for it to be enough.
and those cliched internal conversations happening for real: "you should have done more" (to myself), "you shut up"...and so on.

things to talk to psychologist about (have to get a referral next week):

running my life by avoiding regret - but it still comes because you can't anticipate everything, and priorities and imperatives seem to change.

and not having a very good relationship with the world. a lot of anger and resentment and constantly being reminded of what isn't.

Unkind thoughts about people I see. particularly people with babies.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]