Sunday, October 09, 2011

 
what I will say about this is that I have a review with the dr on Thursday, which is Day 5, and I am going to ask to go straight into a new egg-harvesting cycle, right then, that day.

they don't treat women over 45. God knows what the chemo has done to my ovaries (another regret/resentment about the fact dh didn't help me more when I was ill in Hong Kong - that could have been avoided, as could the extra time wasted.) But I am still 45 for eight more months and I am damn well going to at least see what happens if I do a cycle.

and I am not thinking about what I may have done wrong these past eight frozen cycles, or about how much more care I should have taken. not now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]