Thursday, November 17, 2011

 
damn fucking MRI...stupid one hour drive there, 45 minutes back. noise. discomfort. humiliation. more noise. lying still on my front with my arms extended for 35 minutes until my right arm goes to sleep so badly it hurts, then goes utterly dead.

fucking stupid. can I just say that?

anyway it was fine, completely clear, blah blah. score one for surgeon, zero for panic merchant radiologists.

of course as I said to dh, I'm now back where I was on Tuesday morning. but it makes me feel a bit more optimistic. maybe this is a turning point. maybe the pickup will work, there'll be an emby and I'll get pregnant.

damn stupid waste of time when I could be WORKING! have a book to finish.

mutter...not dying...mutter.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]