Monday, April 30, 2012

 
from a week ago in bedside notebook: I can choose not to do this at this point. because I know it will make me a human shock absorber again. is easy good? Plan B still feels hollow. can't win either way. ...meanwhile, OPU is scheduled for Friday. with an FSH that high dr is pleased to see an egg at all and hormone levels are showing a "good" cycle, ie one that will follow the pattern. feeling doubtful that we will get an emby though. if so, tx Monday: a week away. and also meanwhile, seeing my cousin tomorrow. the one who may or may not fit the profile and may or may not consider donating eggs that may or may not work. and I wonder why I can't focus on uni reading of French existentialists!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]